Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by bonecrusher on 15 May 2013
  • Hi Guys,

I have uploaded a part of my trigger which i just can't seem to get to run properly. see it below. Any help would be apprieciated.

What i want it to do is simply remember my available real balance at the start of the new days betting session. Have i set the remember trigger up correctly???

-------

block 1 is to close my betting block 2 if 100 dollars is lost or won, i think this will work if remember trigger is set up correctly.

-----------

Block 3   reset win lose history back to ZERO when 30 or more dollars up or 40 or more dollars down.

i just want to effect the real statement not my remember balance trigger, just using the total_won  +  or  - .  I think this trigger looks OK. I know it works for 30 dollars up condition but not sure for the 40 down condition. I really really need the 40 dollars down trigger to reset statement back to ZERO. Could you check this bit out.

I think i am close but no cigar.  :o

Thanks Bonecrusher   ???
  • #2 by mcbee on 15 May 2013
  • hi
    remove the remember action in the first trigger
    in the last trigger
    change the balance to total_won
    change the total_won-40 to -40
    now you can have the cigar

mcbee
  • #3 by bonecrusher on 15 May 2013
  • Thanks mcbee. I knew i was close thanks for the finish polish.

I have been having a strange occurance that happens in every session. Occasionally after a win in my real statenment that winning horse statement repeats its self sometimes 1 extra time sometimes 5 times. This recks my total won/loss statement.

I have found a way round it but it is annoying.  :-\

I have my statement updating every 10.00 secs. Have you heard of this??? Any way to fix this???

Thanks Bonecrusher
  • #4 by mcbee on 15 May 2013
  • hi
    i find that having the statement set to refresh every 1 sec, and the account refresh every 3 secs, works without error's.

mcbee
  • #5 by bonecrusher on 15 May 2013
  • Thanks mcbee  :)
Pages:
Actions