Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by sm56 on 22 Oct 2015
  • Hi could someone assist please, I would like to add a condition to my trigger that looks at the  min number of starts a horse has had.
    Example (include If starts => than 4), do you know if this possible?

Thanks
  • #2 by mcbee on 22 Oct 2015
  • hi
    and selections trigger expression silk_form_length is equal or greater than 4

mcbee
  • #3 by racepro on 22 Oct 2015
  • Hi mcbee,
    How does that work in the event of change of ownership ? silks change.
    R
  • #4 by mcbee on 22 Oct 2015
  • hi
    you can only use silk_owner
    so you would have to know the owner of each horse then compare it with the silk_owner.

mcbee
  • #5 by racepro on 22 Oct 2015
  • Hi,
    In that case sm56 would need to have a way of monitoring ownership
    otherwise the expression silk_form_length would only be valid until a new owner
    (new silks) takes over. If I'm not mistaken.
    R
  • #6 by mcbee on 22 Oct 2015
  • hi
    as far as i know the form is only where the horse finished in it's previous races/new season/new race year and is never changed with new owner's.
  • #7 by sm56 on 22 Oct 2015
  • Thanks so much for the help....
  • #8 by sm56 on 25 Oct 2015
  • Hi

Having issue seems to be when the horses form in Australia has an X or x in the form line. Which indicates a spell or let up.

Do you know a work around this thanks?
  • #9 by rubold on 29 Oct 2015
  • You seem to be confused about the use of 'silk' in expressions.  This word is merely used in the program to construct a number of variables based on the horse's form, it has nothing to do with the ownership of the horse, except of course in the variable silk_owner.

There may be a way to ignore the x in Aus form, but I have never actually looked at form in those races so I can't help with this query.
  • #10 by sm56 on 30 Oct 2015
  • Hi
    Thanks for reply, what I am trying to do is use silk_form_length to exclude runners that have =< 4 runs.
    But when the form contains an 14X2  or 233x it doesn't seem to work?

Thanks
  • #11 by mcbee on 30 Oct 2015
  • hi
    when you say it doesn't seem to work, what do you mean , do you want the trigger to place a bet or not.

mcbee
  • #12 by sm56 on 30 Oct 2015
  • hi

I would like to use as a AND condition but seems to be unreliable think due to where the X,x are located in the string?

Thanks
  • #13 by mcbee on 30 Oct 2015
  • hi
    you did not answer my question.
    should it be a condition to bet if there is an x/X or not to bet if there is an x/X

mcbee
  • #14 by sm56 on 30 Oct 2015
  • Sorry, what I'm trying to do is just include horses only that have => 4 starts eg 1255, 67796, 3427, but if the horse has a X or x in its form string it doesnt seem to work correctly.

My trigger conditions are simple place bet 2 min before start. AND Market % => 99% AND Horses runs => 4

I import a list of horses I would like to back but with above conditions.

Thanks
Pages:
Actions