Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by dbennion on 17 Nov 2012
  • I am on version 7.0.0.39 and noticed today that triggers are not kicking in on the makrets at Cheltenham with a large number of runners. Anyone else had this problem or have ideas what the problem could be?

Dave
  • #2 by MarkV on 17 Nov 2012
  • Hi
    Please check settings: General Options > Market settings > x active for auto-trading
    Does your trigger contain a condition relating to Market’s number of runners
  • #3 by dbennion on 17 Nov 2012
  • Hi
    Please check settings: General Options > Market settings > x active for auto-trading
    Does your trigger contain a condition relating to Market’s number of runners

I have by default all selection are active for auto trading.

Once markets are loaded I then load my own selections so only certain selections will be active. The thing is though that for the races in question there is not even a trigger log file being created.

This only happened for the 14.35 (18 runners) at Cheltenham and the 13.25 (18 runners) yesterday at Newcall other triggers worked.

Dave
  • #4 by MarkV on 17 Nov 2012
  • I can't offer you another suggestion, but a similar problem is reported here a long time back, also without resolution
    http://community.welldonesoft.com/troubleshooting-8/betting-on-markets-with-many-selections/
  • #5 by MarkV on 17 Nov 2012
  • I tried a standard back/lay trigger in a market with 25 selections (F1 GP winner) - no problems
  • #6 by mcbee on 18 Nov 2012
  • hi
    what conditions are in your betting triggers.
    a screenshot of the trigger would be better.

mcbee
  • #7 by dbennion on 18 Nov 2012
  • hi
    what conditions are in your betting triggers.
    a screenshot of the trigger would be better.

mcbee
    Its a very simple trigger. Basically backing any of my selected horses if the price is between 12 and 50 and 30 secs befoee the off. I know the criteria was met for at least 3 horse in the races mentioned and these are the only races that don't have any trigger logs. All other races for the day do have trigger logs.

I've attached a screen shot of the trigger but it could not be any simpler.

I will get a chance to try it again in the 1.45 at Cheltenham today.

Dave

Pages:
Actions