Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by snupi33 on 09 Jul 2012
  • Everytime I leave the program in the toolbar for more 3 hours it blocks. When I click on its icon nothing happens,and I need to restart the computer.
    2. problem is :today it worked fine for 2 hours,but suddenly the bot bets, the sound signal for a new bet went of but the bets weren't visible in the unmatched bets list in the MF. I checked on Batfair website and the bets were normaly there.
    Experince with MF6 is that it only blocked twice in 1 year because of deleting of a market.
    Thanks in advance
    snupi33
  • #2 by wolvesbradders on 16 Jul 2012
  • I often have the same problem. I don't feel I can reliably leave it over a weekend to keep going.  Therefore I'm still using v6 at the moment :-(
  • #3 by MartinSteiner on 16 Jul 2012
  • My current problems with MFPro 7 comes then I switch between markets. I open variable window and watch user variables from trigger. When I cycle between the markets, sometimes a lockup (MFPro not responding, CPU usage 50% on a dual core CPU or 25% on a quad core) occurs.

No problem if I do not touch MFPro while triggers are active.

Do you something (i.e. klick on market, refresh button, ....) with MFPro when it blocks?

Martin
Pages:
Actions