Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by armarni on 09 Oct 2020
  • Hi Everyone

So I tried to log in this morning and my settings are greyed out, so I can't change them to load different profiles.  When I launch the program they look fine, but then the icons next to the profile box disappear and it greys out.

So far I have tried:

1: Launching BetFair in internet explorer and making sure that the computer is a trusted device for the 2 step verification (which it is)
    2: Uninstalled and Reinstalled MFP (as an admin) with all previous profiles and settings removed to a backup folder.

If I go to the built in form login option then nothing is greyed out, but I can't log in that way as I have 2 step authentication and I get a 'Strong_auth_code_required' error message.

Does anyone have a clue what's happening?

Thanks

• #2 by hoodlikt on 09 Oct 2020
  • I have this too - cannot load a profile you get a fraction of a second before the drop down list is greyed out
  • #3 by armarni on 09 Oct 2020
  • Hi Hoodlikt

Sorry, didn't see your earlier post on the same subject.  I guess all these things are somehow linked so hopefully Oxa can work out what's going on.

• #4 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 12 Oct 2020
  • Hello!

This is a known issue, please read here:

https://community.welldonesoft.com/marketfeeder-troubleshooting/profile-load-issue/msg99009/#msg99009

I am preparing an update to tackle this new change in the code of the BF login page.
Pages:
Actions