Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Tim (WellDoneSoft) on 08 Apr 2011
  • If your MarketFeeder Pro looks like this, please check your connection monitor settings. The minimal requests limit for program starting is 6 (2 requests: weight 5 and 1).
  • #2 by kenprior on 17 Jun 2014
  • Tim,
              I have got this problem on my Pro trial. No markets and cant update available funds.
    How do I updat e connection settings ?
  • #3 by Tim (WellDoneSoft) on 17 Jun 2014
  • Connection Monitor -> Requests limit -> 19
  • #4 by kenprior on 17 Jun 2014
  • Hi tim,
                  I have set request limit to 19 but I still cant see any markets or my balance.
                  If I go to "add specific markets" there are no Sports options showing.

Regards,

Ken Prior.
  • #5 by MarkV on 17 Jun 2014
  • Hi
    Please allow MarketFeeder full access through your antivirus and firewall. The program name is feeder7.exe and then restart your computer.
    http://blog.marketfeeder.co.uk/faq-support-en/troubleshooting-eng/19-market-locator-not-loading.html
  • #6 by kenprior on 17 Jun 2014
  • I have tried turning my Windows firewall and my Virus protection off and loading Marketfeeder again but I just can't get any markets to load.
  • #7 by MarkV on 18 Jun 2014
  • Hi
    Rather than turning off the firewall and antivirus, allow marketfeeder full access through them using the settings in the firewall / av software. This is sometimes called "exclusions". After saving the firewall / av settings, restart your computer and try again.

Also try running marketfeeder program as Administrator.
  • #8 by kenprior on 18 Jun 2014
  • I tried the troubleshooter app and got the following :
    1. Searching for active Internet networks on your computer...
    Ralink RT5390 802.11b/g/n WiFi Adapter
    Done.

2. Trying to reach at least Google...
    Unable to open Internet. You can do nothing to fix this error.
  • #9 by MarkV on 18 Jun 2014
  • Hi
    It could be firewall, parental controls, etc. on your router or internet connection. It might be an idea to send an email to [email protected] explaining the problem and referring to this topic, so they know where the troubleshooter stops.
Pages:
Actions