Author Topic: Previous Triggered Event Condition  (Read 28963 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Previous Triggered Event Condition
« on: 10 Jan 2024, 10:53 »
Hi Everyone

The 'previous triggered event' condition is stumping me at the moment.  I want to add a condition to a trigger that makes the trigger only fire if another instance of it is not currently active, ie if I have bets active in another market, then wait till that market is settled before firing the trigger again in another market.

I thought 'previous triggered events status is settled' would do it, but the trigger doesn't ever fire, as the condition is never met on the 1st bet, as the trigger has never fired before!

How can 'previous triggered event' work, as it will never be able to be met as an initial bet condition, as it is always looking for a previous triggering of itself, which will never have happened before.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Re: Previous Triggered Event Condition
« Reply #1 on: 10 Jan 2024, 15:33 »
Hi armarni
In the betting trigger use this condition block:

AND
trigger <name of betting trigger> number of runs in the market is equal to 0 overall
or previous triggered event's status is settled

Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Re: Previous Triggered Event Condition
« Reply #2 on: 10 Jan 2024, 17:10 »
Hi Mark

Thanks, as always, for your help.  That worked perfectly.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE