Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Richard Potter on 26 May 2020
  • hi all

in real mode the total_won value is showing a negative value despite no bets today or yesterday or day before, is this value the overall statement or can it be reset each day ?

• #2 by MarkV on 26 May 2020
  • Hi
    It will be reset according to your account statement settings: retrieve data that are no older than x days.

Also trigger action: reset win/lose history, you can run it at the start of your trading session or according to time of day
    e.g. global current time is between 23:55 and 23:59.
  • #3 by Richard Potter on 27 May 2020
  • great thanks MarkV
  • #4 by Richard Potter on 27 May 2020
  • ok so I've got the variables max_loss and profit which are set at the first run, how do I make them reset after 24 hours ?

reset win /loss history works and I can set what time to do it, bt how would I make that trigger run every 24 hours  ?

all the variables need refreshing after 24 in order for this stop loss  / stop profit reset to work 
  • #5 by MarkV on 27 May 2020
  • you need to have one market refreshing to execute any trigger, could be the first market of the day or even a long-term tournament type of market that is always in my markets refreshing at a slow rate.

also you need to determine the best time slot for reset (not an exact time) for the example lets say 23:44 to 23:56

trigger will be something like this:

set user variable: name: max_loss value: 0 globally
    set user variable: name: profit value: 0 globally
    reset win/lose history globally
    first matching selection
    all markets
    execute: no more often than 600 sec
    condition: global current time is between 23:44 and 23:56

this trigger will fire once every twenty four hours in that time slot  
  • #6 by Richard Potter on 27 May 2020
  • Perfect 👌🏼 thank you I will try that and let you know how I get on
Pages: