Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Obias-Trader on 25 Feb 2013
  • Hi there...
    Does anyone have an idea for how to get a teams price to keep a "Clean Sheet"?
    E.g. Today ... West Ham v Tottenham
    If you load the markets where Markets Name contains "Clean Sheet" you get 2 markets:
    Soccer - Fixtures / Fixtures 25 February / West Ham v Tottenham / West Ham Clean Sheet? ... sel_index 1 = Yes and sel_index 2 = No.
    and
    Soccer - Fixtures / Fixtures 25 February / West Ham v Tottenham / Tottenham Clean Sheet? ... sel_index 1 = Yes and sel_index 2 = No.
    Problem is: How do I get a trigger to return the "Yes" (or "No") price for each team for comparison purposes?

• #2 by MarkV on 25 Feb 2013
  • Hi
    s_1_back_price
    s_2_back_price
    will return each selection's back price

but if you want to compare across the two markets, you may need to do a remember link similar to match odds and correct score, or set user variables.
  • #3 by Obias-Trader on 25 Feb 2013
  • Hi there...
    Comparing across the 2 markets is where I'm stuck!
    If I do a remember, how do I differentiate between West Ham Clean Sheet and Tottenham Clean Sheet markets since they BOTH HAVE SAME market_parent & market_parent_id. Same goes for setting user variables...
  • #4 by MarkV on 25 Feb 2013
  • Try the attached. It takes 2 refreshes to update the second variable, so bear that in mind. If you are happy with it, you can add the second index for "No"

Update: I tested it on one match (2 markets). It might not work correctly with more markets loaded.  I think then you might need to add a condition restricting it to the market_parent.
  • #5 by Obias-Trader on 26 Feb 2013
  • Thanks mate! :)
Pages:
Actions