Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Troubleshooting / Re: Need help - Write to a file
« Last post by joaofrancisco on 14 May 2024, 12:52 »
Sorry, I click to post by mistake.... I missed to put my files for you, to see what is wrong.

Example:

Date                 MarketName                                                                                SelectionName     SP        Stake
5/14/2024      Horse Racing / GB / Wolverhampton 29th Apr/ 17:30 6f Nov Stks       Marry The Night   5.00     10.00
Troubleshooting / Need help - Write to a file
« Last post by joaofrancisco on 14 May 2024, 12:46 »
Hello. I need some help in this trigger to write in a file some fields.

I managed to put this working but it won´t do what I want. First of all, it writes 2 files. One with the headers and the other with the fields that I want. But in this second file, it wrotes 2 line instead of 1. And in the name of the file I want the date but it returns another thing.

How can I fix this?

1- The file name with the date in the dd/mm/yyyy
2- 1 line instead of 2
3- 1 file only

Another thing, is that this trigger is to be used in a day in Horse Races. So, the idea is to have a file (.txt or .csv) that returns me the Headers and in each line the bet that was put in the markets in that day.

Example:

Date 

Troubleshooting / Re: Cant log in
« Last post by MarkV on 14 May 2024, 09:46 »
Hi
For info Betfair API Status page https://status.developer.betfair.com/ was showing "outage" around that time yesterday morning. It was "operational" by 10:50.   
Troubleshooting / Re: Statement
« Last post by Tim (WellDoneSoft) on 13 May 2024, 18:31 »
Hello,

All these fields are present on the statement already...
« Last post by Tim (WellDoneSoft) on 13 May 2024, 18:23 »
Hmm, can't reproduce the issue.
Could please somebody send a screenshot of the situation to [email protected] ?
Thank you.
Triggered betting / Selections p/l after event is settled
« Last post by djmotion on 13 May 2024, 12:45 »
Hey,

So I'm trying to use the selections settled p/l in calculations but can't seem to get it working. I have different bets on the 1st 4 faves so I can't use the market settled p/l for these calculations. It has to be specific to the runner so I'm trying to calculate a running total pl for each selection so it should start at 0 and then plus whatever the settled pl is for that runner. I've tried using selections profit/loss conditions and selections trigger expression profit/loss but these don't work so I'm assuming you can't use these for settled markets. Any idea how I can calculate the settled p/l for each selection? Cheers.
« Last post by Tvorec on 13 May 2024, 10:39 »
Same for me.
« Last post by pjms on 13 May 2024, 10:12 »
Hi yes. I have just posted a similar message describing exactly the same problem.

pjms
Troubleshooting / Cant log in
« Last post by COLING on 13 May 2024, 10:08 »
Hi is anyone having problems logging in, when i try and log in i get an error message saying "not found"
cheers Colin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE