Author Topic: Triggers randomly greying out during play  (Read 2004 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Triggers randomly greying out during play
« on: 05 May 2010, 12:19 »
Ive wrote a trigger file that changes the amount bet in blackjack depending on whether the last result was a win or loss, but the trigger randomly greys out certain sections and changes the status to "never".  Its usually the section which is due to be next used, but ive seen it grey 2 or 3 triggers out not just one.
i.e if the last game was a tie then i have a trigger for that, but once a tie happens the tie trigger greys out and thus halts the entire trigger file.
Any ideas why?
Initially i was purely betting on Player 1, but now ive changed to Predefined List which selects a player depending on consecutive losses.

• Administrator
Re: Triggers randomly greying out during play
« Reply #1 on: 05 May 2010, 19:31 »
Do you have "Start the list over when finished" ticked in the predefined list settings? If not, then once the trigger has reached the end of the list, it will stop being active (or will grey out as you suggested).

It might be worth reconsidering the "Selections" option, as if you are applying conditions to a trigger, it is obvious that a "matching selection" would do better.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 10 May 2010, 16:23 »
I tried ticking the box but then the trigger wouldnt place any bets at all.  I've tried the "matching selections" previously but when the conditions are met it'll place bets on any of the game selections, when all i want to do is place them on Player 1,2,3 or 4, which is what led me to the predefined list.
Strangely when i do tick the box opening the list will show it as this:
play
"1
player 2
player 3
player 4
It splits one of the selections (not always Player 1) onto two lines which i presume is why it wont place the bets.

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 31 May 2010, 12:50 »
I think in that case the best thing you can do is contact [email protected], and they will write the necessary trigger for you.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE