Author Topic: Simple loss recovery  (Read 24751 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Re: Simple loss recovery
« Reply #45 on: 28 Sep 2010, 12:54 »
Well it's nice to know I'm not the only one having problems with this software, it makes no sense to me why that would help mcbee, but what do I know? (not very much at writing triggers that's for sure) but if it's worked for you I'll give it a try today...

1oser, I intend to write to them about the dutching fiasco, but have been trying to get this trigger that mcbee has been helping me with automated for several weeks now and just want to get it running in the background without constantly having to watch and check it, which defeats the point entirely of MFP!

Are you both on the latest version? 6.4.1? I'm still on 6.4 

• Élite
« Reply #46 on: 28 Sep 2010, 13:21 »
hi
the trigger

increase stake after loss

it is still set to ONCE PER MARKET.
because anything else will alter the amounts .

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #47 on: 28 Sep 2010, 13:34 »
yes, once per market...

• Élite
« Reply #48 on: 28 Sep 2010, 13:39 »
hi
the other thing that can effect the triggers,is if you monitor say the place and the win markets, as this sometimes is classed as 2 counts for a trigger.
so the trigger checks the win market and then checks the place market but the trigger will count 2 , if you know what i mean.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Nerd
  • Élite
  • I think I could be on to something here!
« Reply #49 on: 28 Sep 2010, 16:14 »
I am running 6.4 & the last 6.3 .. will try out the new 6.4.01 tomorrow evening.
Fortune favors the brave!

• All members
« Reply #50 on: 30 Sep 2010, 13:53 »
sorry for the late update mcbee, the 'individually for each market ticked' made no difference, it jumps almost every time (95%) from the 1st to the 3rd increase cycle, I've got round this by decreasing the initial stake so that the 3rd cycle is now the equivalent of the old 2nd cycle amount, ludicrous I know, but I'm only loosing a small amount of profit when the 1st cycle wins, instead of a lot of my bank if the last cycle looses, which was running a cycle ahead, due to missing the 2nd cycle increase...

I still haven't worked out how to 'cancel remaining bets' only when I have 2 different lay selections matched in full or even cancel all bets except remaining stake of 2 partial matched selections...   

• Élite
« Reply #51 on: 30 Sep 2010, 16:42 »
hi
with the cancel lay, have you tried.
and any selections lay matched is equal to 0
this should cancel all none matched bets and leave the bets that have matched partly.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #52 on: 09 Oct 2010, 20:56 »
Only just seen this reply mcbee, my notify new replies didn't work!

I will try this when we get the new version of MFP, I have had way to many problems with the staking plan jumping ahead, the final straw was 3 times in 1 cycle, (including the 1st?!) ridiculous....

I was wondering whether to try a set staking plan trigger (similar to the fibonacci but less increases) perhaps staking 1,1,1.3,1.5,1.7 or I just leave it for now and manually do it... 

I've lost quite a bit of confidence in the software and I'm worried about exposing myself with a higher bank as I can not always control my maximum liability, with this and the dutching trigger on occasions MFP seems to have a mind of it's own, unless it's placing a fixed amount stake.

• Élite
« Reply #53 on: 06 Nov 2010, 19:43 »
hi demon
i think i might have a fix for your problem.
i am using the hist count at the moment for quicker results and to work out my win/loss amounts before betfair send out there winner mark or before mfp settles the market, as sometimes you wait for a long time after the money has been sorted before the winner is indicated on screen.

mcbee

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE