Recent Posts

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »
Triggered betting / Re: Best method of trading out for a loss
« Last post by djmotion on 11 Jul 2024, 19:01 »
Hi
This depends on how exactly you want to trade out i.e. 3 tick loss per each losing back bet, or a loss against multiple bets per selection, or overall p/l in the market. Here are a few suggestions and you can see which best fits your needs.

https://marketfeeder.co.uk/learn/triggers/greening-up-on-multiple-positions-with-a-target-profit/

https://marketfeeder.co.uk/learn/triggers/collective-greenup/

or use a trigger action: match unmatched lay bets, with conditions as needed. e.g.
selections lay price is equal or greater than r_ticks(bu_layavp, 3)

so in the above condition all unmatched lay bets on a selection will be matched at best available price if the current lay price is 3 ticks higher than average unmatched lay price of lay bets on the selection.

try these in test mode and see if any do what you need

Triggered betting / Re: Best method of trading out for a loss
« Last post by MarkV on 11 Jul 2024, 12:39 »
Hi
This depends on how exactly you want to trade out i.e. 3 tick loss per each losing back bet, or a loss against multiple bets per selection, or overall p/l in the market. Here are a few suggestions and you can see which best fits your needs.

https://marketfeeder.co.uk/learn/triggers/greening-up-on-multiple-positions-with-a-target-profit/

https://marketfeeder.co.uk/learn/triggers/collective-greenup/

or use a trigger action: match unmatched lay bets, with conditions as needed. e.g.
selections lay price is equal or greater than r_ticks(bu_layavp, 3)

so in the above condition all unmatched lay bets on a selection will be matched at best available price if the current lay price is 3 ticks higher than average unmatched lay price of lay bets on the selection.

try these in test mode and see if any do what you need

Triggered betting / Best method of trading out for a loss
« Last post by djmotion on 11 Jul 2024, 07:53 »
Hey, I've created a system that places multiple trades on different selections in each event if certain criteria is met. I'm just having problems placing the exit trades for a loss if the market moves against me. My system (back to lay) places a back bet at current price and a lay bet with 2 tick offset but due to have multiple trades at different prices, I can't trade out at 3 tick offset. The only thing I can think of is to create user variables per bet and then place lay bets if the price reaches 3 ticks above the variable but then again I don't know how many bets there will be or how many variables to use.

Anyone know the best way to trade out when you have multiple trades?
General discussion / Support Please
« Last post by sm56 on 09 Jul 2024, 23:04 »
Hi,

I paid and sent request for a SMS trigger on the 28th June, since then I have tried to contact MFP numerous times with no reply? 

I know this wouldn't be done on purpose maybe Im lost in the system, could some please offer an update on the progress of my request?

Many Thanks

Michael
Troubleshooting / Re: Time until end of race
« Last post by wehey on 09 Jul 2024, 12:36 »
Thanks Mark :)
Triggered betting / Writing data to excel
« Last post by djmotion on 04 Jul 2024, 01:16 »
Hey, is there any way to record data from selections such as volume percent, change in volume, and back/lay price? I know how to record the data and see it on the trigger log but don't know how to write it to excel. It'll save me a lot of time rather than typing the data into excel, cheers.
« Last post by MarkV on 03 Jul 2024, 14:23 »
Hi
As far as I know the trigger is still the same from when it was developed a few years ago.
There is also a market variable: market_duration you can try. There is a description in the help file. It is based on historical data.
« Last post by joaofrancisco on 03 Jul 2024, 13:23 »
Hello MarkV.

Can you tell me if this times are adjusted to this days? Or it stills pretty accurate? Or someone here have "better" times than those there are in the formula?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »
Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE