Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Troubleshooting / Re: Volume not stable on the ladder screen
« Last post by JohnnyG on 19 Sep 2024, 18:32 »
I think I got to the bottom of it.
When you select the option "Load traded volume for all prices" it starts to be jumpy. 
Once I unchecked that the volumes stabilized and are accurate.

Thank you for all your help!!
« Last post by JohnnyG on 19 Sep 2024, 18:17 »
I have done that and still same behavior.
Comparing with the Betfair site, the jumpy volumes (the one showing for short period of time) are the correct ones, the other ones are not. 
« Last post by MarkV on 19 Sep 2024, 17:56 »
The weird part is that I do not see the market as delayed (see new attachment). I posted on the developer forum since I did not find any support on their site and I am still looking for a feedback. I read the article suggested and I did not do any of the possible offences. The only possible thing is sometimes my VPN was active (still UK location no other country) but now I turn it off so no VPN nor Virtual machine.
OK
My suggestion is to log on to the Betfair site and see if these volumes are 'normal' there or displaying the same problem as in the ladder.
Then in MFP try opening a new settings profile with default settings (don't copy or clone an existing profile). See if this fixes it.

« Last post by JohnnyG on 19 Sep 2024, 17:42 »
The weird part is that I do not see the market as delayed (see new attachment). 
I posted on the developer forum since I did not find any support on their site and I am still looking for a feedback. 
I read the article suggested and I did not do any of the possible offences. 
The only possible thing is sometimes my VPN was active (still UK location no other country) but now I turn it off so no VPN nor Virtual machine. 
Troubleshooting / Re: 'Details' in Statement record
« Last post by MarkV on 19 Sep 2024, 17:28 »
Hi
This should be working ok. I see the name of the trigger in Real statement entries. I will take a look this weekend and see if I can replicate your problem and will post here any findings. 
« Last post by MarkV on 19 Sep 2024, 17:22 »
Hi
This article gives some insight into what it could be. Also in MFP check the Market Info screen (the I top left on a market screen). If your account has been restricted you will see some text in red saying data is delayed. If this is the case and you have not had an email from Betfair you need to contact Betfair support to understand the reason they restricted your account and give them some assurance you will not let it happen again etc. and ask them to un-restrict.   
« Last post by JohnnyG on 19 Sep 2024, 15:53 »
Where should I see that?
I looked on my account details and all places possible and see nothing saying delayed.
I also noticed some weird behavior (total volume switching) when I did not have funds in my account but once I funded it it stabilized.
Now it is just on the ladder and it is for distant prices from last matched price.
Please go to BetFair site -> account and check your account has been switched by BetFair to "delayed" mode.
Troubleshooting / Volume not stable on the ladder screen
« Last post by JohnnyG on 19 Sep 2024, 13:56 »
I just noticed that the volume on each price is flickering on the ladder screen (see attachments). 
It moves back and fourth every 2-3 seconds. My account is funded, I generate daily commission, I am not on VPN nor Virtual machine. 
The screenshots are from a horse racing and from a UCL game so it is not sport specific. 
Troubleshooting / 'Details' in Statement record
« Last post by Obias-Trader on 18 Sep 2024, 19:35 »
Hi,
In Test Mode, the Account Statement has 'Details' on the right hand side and this column gives details of the trigger responsible for the bet.

But in Real Mode, this 'Details' column just says "Betting Interface" is responsible for the bet instead of the trigger that did the bet.

Is it possible to have the details of the trigger that did the bet in Real Mode show up in the 'Details' column?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE