Author Topic: MarketFeeder Pro 8.0 - BETA testing  (Read 184246 times)

Tags:
  • Élite
Re: MarketFeeder Pro 8.0 - BETA testing
« Reply #255 on: 12 Nov 2014, 09:14 »
Well done, you have made great strides in a short time, and my points are getting low priority now but may improve things:

1) In a race with more runners than fit on a screen, when I scroll down,  it just pops back to the top.  I cannot view runners beyond, say, about 12, for more than a millisecond before it returns to the top (triggers are refreshing at this time).

2) Rather than show available balance and trigger name in the "application title" I would find it much more helpful to display Profile name as you do at the top of the screen.  With various profiles running it is hard to get the right one (especially in a hurry), balance can be any figure, and I would need to start a new trigger naming convention to make that information of use. I would like to hear if others feel the same.

3) Often when editing large triggers, navigation seems awkward now, hovering over the scroll bar to the right often moves the screen before you click and just scrolls uncontrollably (but not always) and quite often also corrupts the right hand side of the screen, making the scroll bar massive - about 5cm wide and impossible to view triggers.  

However, I am generally very relieved that you have got this far so quickly. thanks

• Administrator
« Reply #256 on: 12 Nov 2014, 09:17 »
I appreciate that sorting out live problems is the priority at the moment, but I'm not sure test mode is working as it should still.   I still get quite a few horse markets each day that don't produce results when they settle.

OK, I see armarni, I will keep trying to reproduce it.

I notice the refresh rate (greyhound win markets) when a market is suspended stays very high (under 1 second) even though the default setting for aftertheoff/inplay is set to 15seconds. Might make a difference when monitoring a few markets.

The In-Play refresh rate is not equal to the refresh rate of the suspended market. It used to be like that in the previous version too.

I've had this message a couple of times with 8.0.0.6
"Error while updating the account statement: TOO_MANY_REQUESTS"

OK, I see, I will look into this, as well as the skewed monitor.

Just like to say thanks to the team for the conversion - for my use and my triggers this v8 is far more stable than its v7 predecessor. Well done to all.

Well, that is music to my ears, thanks for the kind words andy!
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #257 on: 12 Nov 2014, 09:52 »
Hi oxa thanks for all your hard work I have managed to get it much more stable thanks to your hard work and advice, I only have one problem now the autodutching is still firing in two lots of bets, looks like it isn't waiting  for the market refresh, so leaving unmatched bets, would that be because I have update list of bets for each market ticked. thnks coling

• Desenvolvedores de trigger
« Reply #258 on: 12 Nov 2014, 11:15 »
Hi Oxa

Its a stupid idea i believe but... i say it anyway lol

Is not possible you join a safe guard in trigger coding to not let trigger execute again if have not receive a new refresh from betfair since last execution of that trigger?

Exemple:
Trigger to back, is executed and place a bet, now it will only be checked again after a new refresh from betfair has received.

I know that probably will slow a litle the overall performance but im sure in efficiency it will be better.

Thanks
pcal72
Desenvolvedor de triggers oficial Market Feeder pro

Também faço:
Cursos sobre Market Feeder pro (gratuitos)
Triggers (gratuitos para sempre)

Para saber informações contacte-me!

NOTA: TESTE SEMPRE OS SEUS TRIGGERS ANTES DE OS USAR COM FUNDOS REAIS!

• All members
« Reply #259 on: 12 Nov 2014, 11:19 »
Hi Oxa,
I have a problem with the market locator.
I have different triggers for different countries horse racing.
With MFP 7 the market locator would bring in the race with the country initials in the market_name. My triggers would look for these country initials to determine which country the race was taking place in and apply the appropriate conditions.
Now with MFP 8, the same market Locator brings in the race WITHOUT the country initials! e.g.

Horse Racing / Ayr / 12:50 Ayr 12th Nov 2m4f Mdn Hrd - 2m4f Mdn Hrd

... but when I load the market manually from Horse Racing > GB > Ayr, I get what I'm used to:

Horse Racing / GB / Ayr 12th Nov / 12:50 2m4f Mdn Hrd - 2m4f Mdn Hrd

... and if I manually load from Horse Racing Todays Card, I get...

Horse Racing - Todays Card / 12:50 Ayr (GB) 2m4f Mdn Hrd - 2m4f Mdn Hrd

Why does the latest version bring in the market names without the country initials?
This means I have to manually load all the markets which defeats the whole purpose of the market locator for me as far as horse racing is concerned,

Can anything be done?

If you lose...don't lose the lesson!

• Administrator
« Reply #260 on: 12 Nov 2014, 12:54 »
Hi oxa thanks for all your hard work I have managed to get it much more stable thanks to your hard work and advice, I only have one problem now the autodutching is still firing in two lots of bets, looks like it isn't waiting  for the market refresh, so leaving unmatched bets, would that be because I have update list of bets for each market ticked. thnks coling

Thanks for letting me know Coling, I'm glad we're getting somewhere. Your triggers are set to repeat as frequently as once in a second. That is, they will place the bets every second if the conditions are right. Reduce the frequency if you'd rather it wait longer between the Dutchings.

I have a problem with the market locator.

I hear you Obias! Market Locator suffered a lot from the new API, as there is no way to get the full market's path like before. I'd suggest a new variable for the market's country code. You could then check this variable in your triggers. If you're happy with this workaround, I'll go ahead with it in the next update.

1) In a race with more runners than fit on a screen, when I scroll down,  it just pops back to the top.  I cannot view runners beyond, say, about 12, for more than a millisecond before it returns to the top (triggers are refreshing at this time).

That's interesting! Any chance of a video showing this behaviour? Or a screenshot of the market where this is happening?

2) Rather than show available balance and trigger name in the "application title" I would find it much more helpful to display Profile name as you do at the top of the screen.  With various profiles running it is hard to get the right one (especially in a hurry)

I think that's very reasonable, I'll add this to my "todo".

3) Often when editing large triggers, navigation seems awkward now, hovering over the scroll bar to the right often moves the screen before you click and just scrolls uncontrollably (but not always) and quite often also corrupts the right hand side of the screen, making the scroll bar massive - about 5cm wide and impossible to view triggers. 

I agree that the Editor is not fit for working with large trigger files. The problems you are describing are due to the time and resources it takes to draw all those form controls on the screen. In fact, when it becomes more about programming than designing, a script language / editor would suit this purpose better. Not sure if you / other users would welcome this alternative?

the chart is the the one i choose from Monitoring Options/Charts/ and from the droppping menu I choose Last traded price. I have just tested with the Betfair Chart - yes it is resize the window automaticly.

Please attach a screenshot of the partial graphics or send it to the support.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #261 on: 12 Nov 2014, 13:58 »
Ok thanks I was trying autodutching at the time so I didn't have to use my trigger, I had stop after each dutch unticked and it def puts the bet in again before the refresh as you can see from my statement, cheers Coling

« Reply #262 on: 12 Nov 2014, 18:25 »

Hi Alfaman,

I found the same thing, but I also found that editing larger trigger files is alot smoother when I open the trigger file separately to the running profile by going through WindowsExplorer,U ser, MFPro8,Triggers folder, open the trigger file.

Hope this helps.
Larp

• Élite
« Reply #263 on: 12 Nov 2014, 19:00 »
Another minor point - to see if others feel the same, but I find the order of the bets in the statement very random now compared to the orderly format of V6.

Rather than multiple bets shown with bets on the same selection appearing in the order they were matched, as I say,  it appears, well random, with the commission in random places too - see attached shot - any chance of "restoring the old order"?

• All members
« Reply #264 on: 12 Nov 2014, 21:20 »
I have not received the key to MF8 (Portuguese version) and requesting via the homepage MF8 nothing appears.

https://www.welldonesoft.com/marketfeeder/ngsendkey.php?lang=prt

Thank you,

Renato

• All members
« Reply #265 on: 12 Nov 2014, 22:41 »
Hi,

Since the last upgrade of the Marketfeeder Pro, i start to find some problems in Time Machine.
Some Markets never starts running as you can see on the attached image. All the green highlighted markets never run.
The 'Sort Markets' by time start dont works correctly also.
I know you're very busy on this days, but can you fix that?

Best Regards

• All members
« Reply #266 on: 13 Nov 2014, 00:32 »
Error: invalid subscription token

You can help me with this error?

• Administrator
« Reply #267 on: 13 Nov 2014, 07:57 »
I have not received the key to MF8 (Portuguese version) and requesting via the homepage MF8 nothing appears.
Hi Renato,
Please contact support and let us know your username (in the email, not here).

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #268 on: 13 Nov 2014, 09:34 »
I have noticed a bug. In version 7 if you submitted an sp bet in a dormant market it would show as being submitted. Now in v8 you have to refresh the market to see the bets.
Apart from that all looks good.

• All members
« Reply #269 on: 13 Nov 2014, 10:18 »
Not sure if that is a bug, I think it has to do with the new API.   

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE